Vis enkelt innlegg
Gammel 22-05-11, 22:25   #21
Idarull
Seniormedlem

Idarull sin avatar

Medlem siden: Jun 2010
Hvor: Jevnaker
Alder: 36
Idarull har en fantastisk aura rundt segIdarull har en fantastisk aura rundt seg

Sv: Hjelp til fettfastemeny

Opprinnelig lagt inn av Fofa, her.

Du hadde vært en engel om du gjorde det!

Jeg starta i dag på denne fettfasten, men jeg vet virkelig ikke om jeg klarer å holde meg til den...er sulten!!!!!! det er jo så begrensa med mat....selv om den består av mest fett, så er det så små mengder at jeg ikke klarer å holde meg mett

Det sto lite konkret, men ser at det ene måltidet er 227 kalorier. Man kan spise 5x200 kalorier, eller 4x250 kalorier. 90% av kaloriene skal komme fra fett.

Her er flere måltidsforslag:

Fat Fast Ideas And Recipes

1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream in a large mug of coffee (I use this to jump start my day and prevent abuse of those near and sometimes dear to me. In the summer I make it the night before and put it in the refrigerator, then pour it over ice. You could also pour it into popsicle molds and freeze it for Coffee Fat Fasticles. Yum!)

4 strips of bacon

Peanut Butter Cream Cheese
1 ounce cream cheese
1 tablespoon sugar free peanut butter
1 tablespoon heavy or whipping cream
10 drops Liquid Sweet & Low (or artificial sweetener of your choice)
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Blend all ingredients in a small bowl.

Serves 1. Approximately 208 calories.

***Note: If you life this one, make up several servings at one time and stick them into the refrigerator in custard cups for individual servings. That way you only have one cleanup.

2 ounces of cream cheese stuffed in one large celery stalk

1/2 pork rinds with 2 ounces of sour cream

Pork Rinds With Sour Cream Dip (This is not my recipe - Judi (Island Girl) forwarded it to me.)
1/2 ounce plain pork rinds (1/6 of 3-ounce bag)
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Blend parmesan into sour cream and use as dip for pork rinds
- Without Parmesan: 164 calories, 8 grams fat (79%)
- With Parmesan: 187 calories, 15 grams fat (77%)

2 tablespoons of sugar free peanut butter on an approximately 7 1/2-inch stalk of celery.

1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream, whipped, sweetened with artificial sweetener, and flavored with vanilla or some other extract.

2 ounces of sour cream on approximately 1/2 cup sliced cucumber.

Tuna or chicken salad with triple the usually amount of mayonnaise.

I cook the bejeebers out of a whole chicken in the crockpot until the meat is literally falling off the bones, then shred the meat and save it for chicken salad or for soups. I strain the broth carefully (watch for small bones!) and freeze it.

I will usually reuse the broth to cook more than one chicken, which results in a superb, flavorful extra-strength broth which is great to sip on if you're sick.

2 egg yolks mashed up with lots of mayonnaise, salt, and pepper (like you would for deviled eggs), but eaten plain or with a few pork rinds, cucumber slices, or a celery stick

Peanut Butter Pudding (This is Rani Merens' recipe.)
2 tablespoons of sour cream
1 teaspoon sugar free peanut butter
Splenda (to taste)

Combine all the ingredients. This thickens up magnificently, and can either be eaten "as is" or partially frozen, but don't let it get rock hard unless you just want to suck on it.

***Note: If you life this one, make up several servings at one time and stick them into the refrigerator in custard cups for individual servings. That way you only have one cleanup.

1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream in a can of diet soda (any flavor)

1/2 package sugar free Jell-O in 1/2 cup whipped heavy or whipping cream

1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream, whipped, with 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder and a few drops of liquid artificial sweetener added (to taste).

Jell-O Whip (Someone named Chris sent this to me a couple of years ago.)
1 small package sugar free Jell-O (any flavor)
1/2 cup boiling water
4 ice cubes
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature and cut into cubes
4 tablespoons heavy or whipping cream
Dissolve the Jell-O completely in the boiling water, then add the ice cubes to cool it down and to thicken it.

When the ice cubes are melted, pour the gelatin mixture in the blender and add the cutup cream cheese. Whirl it around until the ingredients are completely blended. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl.

Whip the four ounces of cream, then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.

Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions, cover each with plastic wrap, and put them in the refrigerator to chill.

This makes 5 servings, or all the you need for one day of the Fat Fast. Of course, you wouldn't have to eat all 5 servings in one day. You could alternate them with other food choices.

Cream Cheese Jell-O Chunks (Someone sent me this idea, too, but I've misplaced their name).

10 ounces cream cheese, cut into 20 equal squares (Not softened!) 1 small packet sugar free Jell-O, any flavor

Pour the dry gelatin powder into a small bowl or onto a salad plate. Set aside.

Roll the 20 cream cheese squares into balls. Roll each ball in the dry gelatin mixture. Place the coated balls on a plate, cover them with plastic wrap, and put them in the refrigerator until you're ready to eat them

Each Fat Fast serving is 4 balls.

Alt jeg har posta her er herfra: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...challenge.html

Må si det ser litt spennende ut med cola og fløte! Kanskje litt mektig men...

Håper dette hjelper noe! Jeg står ikke stille lenger, har skeia helt ut faktisk. Men skal begynne igjen og etter noen uker så skal jeg kjøre fat fast. Vil ned de siste 3-5 kiloene før bikinien skal på!!!

Lykke til forresten! Dag 2 er som regel mye lettere har jeg hørt.

Ønske-vekt: 58 kg
Idarull er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Lavkarbo - max 20 gram karbo om dagen Svar med sitat