Vis enkelt innlegg
Gammel 26-02-06, 20:32   #11
themonk
Medlem

themonk sin avatar

Medlem siden: Jan 2005
Hvor: Follo
Alder: 42
themonk er en virkelig god ressursthemonk er en virkelig god ressursthemonk er en virkelig god ressursthemonk er en virkelig god ressursthemonk er en virkelig god ressursthemonk er en virkelig god ressursthemonk er en virkelig god ressursthemonk er en virkelig god ressursthemonk er en virkelig god ressursthemonk er en virkelig god ressursthemonk er en virkelig god ressurs

Sv: PH-mirakelet av Robert O. Young!

Nei, ikke helt overbevist jeg heller. De fleste så jo nesten friskere ut før.

Her er dr. Mercola's synspunkt på saken:

Sitat:

Too Much Acid?

A similar argument against eating meat: It makes people too acidic, disrupts the pH of their blood and thereby encourages disease. This argument is just as problematic as the last. In fact, the whole issue of pH balance and diet is very misleading and misrepresented by many who favor vegetarian diets.

First of all, our environment has dramatically influenced our biochemistry, particularly over thousands of years due to the rate of genetic modification.

For example, Eskimos maintain optimal pH balance on a diet of 90 percent animal foods, while some Hindus and inland Aboriginals maintain optimal pH balance of the converse of 90 percent plant foods!

Many "experts" falsely blame high acidity levels on meat eating. This really is just a lot of bunk. pH is specific to body compartment and body fluid. Therefore, when making any reference to pH without making a clear statement as to where the measurement is taking place (urine, venous blood, arterial blood, saliva, and even specific organs) is meaningless.

The stomach, small intestine, and large intestine for example, all have different optimal pH levels. It has also been argued by Rowkowski and others (including very possibly William Wolcott) that sprinting around the block once will produce a far greater shift in pH toward acidity than eating nothing but meat all day long.

I have personally tested my own urine and saliva every hour for days on end and let me assure you, if you were to do the same, you would quickly find that what you do with exercise and how close you are to your needs for water consumption will influence your pH far more than what you eat.

I've knocked my urine pH down from 7 to 5 in 10 minutes of squatting with sets of 10 on a one-minute rest in just a few sets!

The long and short of pH is that different pH levels are appropriate for different people given their genetic heritage and is much more heavily dependent upon variables other than meat.

Ellers kan du jo alltids spise bakepulver. Det er veldig basisk!

Men jeg prøver å være åpen for nye impulser, så jeg er veldig interessert i å høre mer om dette. Har du tenkt å prøve det ut over en periode?