Vis enkelt innlegg
Gammel 14-01-05, 16:05   #7
Nille
Administrator

Nille sin avatar

Medlem siden: Feb 2004
Alder: 67
Nille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastisk

Etter atl jeg fant nå, tror jeg pinadø jeg skal prøve. Se spesielt det største quoten !
De fleste kommer fra CKD - gruppen i det canadiske/amerikanske forumet.

Sitat:

You can try CKD, but if you want to keep loosing weight and feeling even I'd buy yourself some MCT oil to swig in the morning.

It takes about 3 hours for your body to convert fat to any form of energy your muscles can put to use, while MCT's go straight to your liver. Athletes swear by the stuff and I can attest to energy bost from it. I'd start there.

Første del her kom fra en CKD guru. Han har gått ned fra 350 til 195 lbs !

Sitat:

Anyone else have stomach pain when using MCT? I had a little but I think i'm getting more used to it. I take about 4-5 TB per day.

Sitat:

I did take my MCT this morning. I didn't experience a raise in temperture, but I do have energy out this world! I also don't have an appetite. I get full on a minimal amout of food. And another benefit, if you want to call it that, is that I have been a regular visitor to the bathroom. I do not have cramping. It is very gentle and of a normal consistancy. So this is only day one and I can't wait to see what other benefits MCT have.

Sitat:

I just bought a bottle of pure Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), the active ingredient in coconut oil. It was $30 from my healthfood store. I firmly believe this is the product I've been looking for. The health benefits are endless. I even canceled my order for Oil of oregano once I found out how much better MCT would be for me. MCT contains properties that can kill bacteria, especially those causing yeast over growth. One of the most potent non-drug or natural yeast-fighting substances is caprylic acid, a medium-chain fatty acid derived from coconut oil. It is very effective against Candida and other forms of fungi. more info on Candida ~ Tropical Traditions.com

Plus, the metobolic benebits are great. Taking MCT like putting high octane fuel into your car. The car will run smoother and get better gas mileage. Likewise, with medium chain fatty acids, your body will perform better because it has more energy and greater endurance. Because MCFAs are funneled directly to the liver and converted into energy, the body gets a boost of energy. And because MCFAs are easily absorbed by the energy-producing organelles of the cells, metabolism increases. This burst of energy has a stimulating effect on the entire body. Many people, those with relatively good health, those with significant health problems, and those who are overweight notice a speeding up of their heart rate, their metabolism and their body temperature when they add coconut oil to their diet.
more info can be found at
Tropical Traditions

I will try it for a week, at the advice of my herbalist. She is great at this stuff. She even says if I don't get the energy boost and get rid of the yeast in 1 or 2 weeks. I could bring it back. Now that's someone who believes in a product.

Sitat:

According to Scott, we need 30-40g of MCTs and that translates into 60-80g, or 4.5-6T, of pure virgin coconut oil.

Sitat:

Then I discovered the LC lifestyle and started losing but the combination of low metabolism and no carbs left me depleted so I couldn't keep up the exercise. But I read on this page about coconut oil and MCT. These are low carb energy boosters that replaces the high carb energy drinks I was using. Now I get through a 2 hour workout with ease. I use the MCT supplement. 6 carbs per dose. People have told me bad things about eating the coconut oil although I have not seen anything written bad about it. I use it as butter on my morning toast. (The only bread i eat.) Check out MCT at health supply stores. I found it at the second one I tried. BUT YOU PROBABLY SHOULDNT MESS WITH IT UNTIL YOUR SYNTHROID DOSE IS STABILIZED. THE DR SHOULD BE DOSING YOUR NORMAL METABOLISM.

Sitat:

I'm not sure why there is so much interest in DAG Oil when it's characteristics are just about the same as MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) Oil that has been around and used in hospitals for years. MCT oil digests primarily through the liver so it provides energy with minimal storage in adipose tissue.

MCT Oil is stable up to about 300 degrees Fahrenheit. I guess you could saute lightly with it, but it can be added to pancakes, and other batter based foods and smoothies.

This afternoon I did not have time to eat so I took 3 teaspoons straight (no taste but the feel of oil is kind of yucky). In a few minutes my hunger was gone and it's dinner time and I'm still not hungry.

If you can find Organic (un hydrogenated) coconut butter (I can hear the screams of terror, but read Dr. Mary Enig who debunks with real science the propaganda put out mainly by the hydrogenated soy oil lobby), it is the best thing for frying. It has a very high burn temperature, you need less of it than regular oil, it has only 7 instead of 9 calories per gram (negligible) and it is almost 1/2 MCT Oil. So about half the Coconut butter you eat will give you nearly instant energy and will not end up added to your adipose tissue.

By the way, when you eat MCT Oil the liver converts it to energy by creating ketones. Some people reckon that if you are keep carbs in check that MCTs can trigger ketosis when your body may be resisting. I don't use Keto sticks any more, but someone might want to test this.

Ferrando.

Har funnet fler ..... kommer tilbake !