Vis enkelt innlegg
Gammel 13-05-12, 21:09   #13
Huldr
Gudinne

Huldr sin avatar

Medlem siden: Apr 2004
Hvor: Oslo
Alder: 52
Huldr er bare helt fantastiskHuldr er bare helt fantastiskHuldr er bare helt fantastiskHuldr er bare helt fantastiskHuldr er bare helt fantastiskHuldr er bare helt fantastiskHuldr er bare helt fantastiskHuldr er bare helt fantastiskHuldr er bare helt fantastiskHuldr er bare helt fantastiskHuldr er bare helt fantastisk

Sv: Hvor får jeg tak i Miracle Noodle og Miracle Rice?

Wine, it's great that you're raising this topic. I agree with you and I wish I could shop locally, I try to do that as far as I can. But with a very low fixed income it's just impossible to get what I need and pay the steep (rather ridiculous, sometimes) prices health food stores demand. It's the big chains and the importers who rule the market, and personally I don't know of any small and independent health food shops, but that might just be because I'm not aware of how the chains and stores are built up.

I don't believe the health food business in Norway is any less profit oriented than Iherb, and they are skimming the market the best they know how especially at this time with raised interest among people in health, raw food, low carb etc. You have to be well situated financially to be able to shop extensively at health food shops with today's prices on health food. If they had any sense they would lower their prices to a reasonable level, of course they would not be able to compete with Iherb, but there must be a middle ground. But it's complicated of course, and the blame can't be put entirely on the health food business, it's also to do with politics. And sadly, individual and idealistic small businesses suffer - as always ...

Sist redigert av Huldr : 13-05-12 kl 21:30.
Huldr er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Intuitivt Svar med sitat