Vis enkelt innlegg
Gammel 13-05-12, 10:07   #9
wine
Nytt Medlem

Medlem siden: May 2012
wine er ny på veien

Sv: Hvor får jeg tak i Miracle Noodle og Miracle Rice?

Eva, my post was not directed at you personally

The way to make product prices the cheapest for consumers is to have them widely distributed among local retail shops in Norway. You can't possibly pay the lowest price if it needs to include the fees for UPS or DHL from USA?

It is similar to what is known as "Walmartism" in America, and has become a big problem. All the profits going into the hands of only a few big corporations, instead of being distributed widely into the hands of many small shop owners.

Difference is this - the profits from Norwegian purchases with iHerb go to America and don't come back...

But profits to small Norwegian businesses get reinvested into the local economy through spending, employment and taxes. They also allow small Norwegian shops to afford higher volume purchases and thereby get better rebates, which they can use to become more price competitive i.e. reduce prices to their consumers.

Sooner or later iHerb will start raising their prices (profits)... because they can. They know that they are crippling their smaller competition in Norway.

/wine

wine er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: LCHF Svar med sitat