Søk i lavkarbosidene:
Tilpasset søk
Gå tilbake   Lavkarbo.no :: Karbojunkie > Oppskrifter, bøker og andre tema > Oppskrifter > Frokost og kveldsmat

SB Breakfast Recipe List - Fase 1

Frokost og kveldsmat Forum for å dele gode tips og oppskrifter til frokost og kveldsmat på de ulike lavkarbokosthold.

Del denne siden:

Svar

Trådverktøy
Gammel 08-10-04, 09:53   #1
Marianne
Livsdesigner

Marianne sin avatar

Medlem siden: Sep 2004
Hvor: Østlandet
Marianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastisk

SB Breakfast Recipe List - Fase 1

Denne har jeg kopiert fra SB-siden, men også her er det mye egg. Allikevel klarer du kanskje mer egg hvis du varierer mer?

I stedet for margarin å steke i, kan du bruke smør eller kanskje olivenolje. De spesielle typene ost kan erstattes med lett gulost.

(Legger disse inn under oppskrifter også, jeg)
Ha en mett og god dag!
marianne
Breakfast Recipe List - Phase 1

Click on the quick links below, or scroll down the page.

Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Cups

Veggie Quiche Cups

Quick South Beach Diet Breakfast Suggestions

101 Ways to Make Eggs

Cheesy Frittata

Mock French Toast

Mushroom Scramble

Chile Relleno Puff

Ham and Cheese Puff

Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Cups

These egg "muffins" make a hearty breakfast that can be eaten on the run. Make them ahead and warm them in the microwave for a fast and slimming breakfast treat.

4 ounces turkey sausage or crumbled turkey bacon
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1/4 onion, chopped
5 large eggs
1 can (12 ounces) sliced mushrooms drained
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese

Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 6-cup nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sausage, pepper, and onion for 5 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink. Spoon the mixture into a bowl and cool slightly. Stir in the eggs and mushrooms. Evenly divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the egg is set. Makes 6 cups

Nutritional Information: 140 calories, 9 total fat (3 g sat,) 195 mg cholestero,l 4 g carbohydrate, 12 g protein, 1 g fibe, 400 mg sodium

This recipe was published in the Daily Dish on May 29, 2004. It also appears in The South Beach Diet Cookbook.

Veggie Quiche Cups

Prepare the same as the breakfast cups listed above, exept omit the sausage. Microwave a 10 oz. package of frozen spinach for 2 1/2 minutes on high. Drain excess liquid and add to mixture.

Quick South Beach Diet Breakfast Suggestions

Even if you are busy in the mornings you can still get a nutritious breakfast. For a quick breakfast on the go, choose one or more of the following:

Deviled or hard-boiled eggs
Celery sticks with natural peanut butter (trans-fat free)
Single serving nonfat or 1 percent cottage cheese cups
Individual, low-fat cheese slices or low-fat cheese sticks
Sliced turkey or other low-fat meat
Turkey Roll-ups with cheddar or cream cheese filling
Tomato or vegetable juice cocktail in single-serving cans
Plain fat-free yogurt

Adapted from a list that originally appeared in the
Daily Dish.

101 Ways to Make Eggs

Okay, not really 101 ways. But there are many different combinations of egg recipes that will make a great South Beach Diet breakfast. You are not limited to the number of eggs you can eat on the South Beach Diet. Most of the time, 2-3 eggs will constitute a serving, depending on what else you are eating for your breakfast. You can also use Egg Beaters, other egg substitute, or egg whites if you prefer.

Here are some great add-ins for scrambled eggs or omelets:
cheese, cheddar or American (low-fat)
diced ham (or slice and serve on the side)
diced onions
diced green peppers
salsa (add either while cooking or serve on the side)
crumbled soy sausage (cook separately, then add eggs)
mushrooms

Besides scrambled or omelets, you can also have eggs:
poached
boiled
pan fried
deviled

Cheesy Frittata

2 tsp trans fat free margarine (Smart Balance or Fleishmann's)
1/2 cup sliced onion
1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
1/2 cup sliced zucchini
2 small plum tomatoes, diced
1 T chopped fresh basil
dash ground black pepper
1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
1/4 cup fat free evaporated milk
3/4 ounce shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese

Coat an ovenproof 10" skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-low heat until hot. Melt the margarine in the skillet. Add the onion, bell pepper and zucchini and sautй over medium-low heat until the vegetables are lightly browned, 2-3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, basil and black pepper to the skillet and stir to combine. Cook until the flavors are blended, 2-3 minutes, and remove from the heat.

Preheat the broiler. In a blander, combine the egg substitute, cottage cheese and milk and process until smooth. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Cover and cook on medium low heat until the bottom is set and the top is still slightly wet. Transfer the skillet to the broiler and broil until the top is set, 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheese and broil until the cheese melts. Serves 2.

Mock French Toast

1 egg
2 tablespoons low fat ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
dash of cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
1 packet of Splenda Cooking

Mix ingredients in a bowl. Whisk ingredients until well blended. Pour into a heated greased skillet or "flip flop pancake maker" (note: be sure to cook well until egg/cheese mixture is set before you attempt to flip). Flip and cook other side. Serve with a trans fat free margarine such as Smart Balance or Fleishman's (Olive oil or light) and/or low calorie syrup.

Mushroom Scramble

2 Eggs
About 1/2 cup Fresh Mushrooms
Dash Salt and Pepper
1 T Margarine (Trans-fat free such as Fleishman's Olive Oil Spread or Fleishman's Light)
1-2 T Parmesan Cheese, Shredded

In a separate bowl, scramble the eggs. Add salt and pepper. In a small skillet add the margarine and warm over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and saute til just moist (about 2 minutes). Add the eggs and cook til the desired firmness. Put on a plate and top with Parmesan cheese. Serves 1.

Chile Relleno Puff

This dish will add some variety to your morning breakfast routine. Green chiles are mild, so this is okay for people who do not like spicy hot foods. Serves 4-5. You can half the recipe for just two people.

2 4 oz. cans whole green chilies
8 oz. Reduced Fat Monterey Jack Cheese (or jack/cheddar blend)
6 Eggs
3/4 cup low-fat milk
1 T. Whole wheat flour (does not add a significant carb amount)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt

Grease a small baking pan. Lay down the chilies and cover with 4 oz. cheese. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour over the chilies. Top with the rest of the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Ham and Cheese Puff

Serves 4-5. You can half the recipe for just two people.

1 cup ham
8 oz.
Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
6 Eggs
3/4 cup low-fat milk
1 T. Whole wheat flour (does not add a significant carb amount)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt

Grease a small baking pan. Lay down the ham and cover with 4 oz. cheese. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour over the ham. Top with the rest of the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

I expand my life to include the possibilities of miracles!
Marianne er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Lindberg m/egne tilpasninger Svar med sitat
Gammel 08-10-04, 10:01   #2
melene
Medlem

melene sin avatar

Medlem siden: Aug 2004
Hvor: Rogaland
Alder: 59
melene har en fantastisk aura rundt segmelene har en fantastisk aura rundt seg

Opprinnelig lagt inn av marianne

I stedet for margarin å steke i, kan du bruke smør eller kanskje olivenolje. De spesielle typene ost kan erstattes med lett gulost.

Flott link!

Jeg vil anbefale å steke i oliven- eller peanøttolje, mener smør er Fy-Fy i boken S.B. boken.

melene er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: SBD Svar med sitat
Gammel 08-10-04, 11:01   #3
HP
Systemutvikler

HP sin avatar

Medlem siden: Jan 2004
Hvor: Bergen
Alder: 47
HP er bare helt fantastiskHP er bare helt fantastiskHP er bare helt fantastiskHP er bare helt fantastiskHP er bare helt fantastiskHP er bare helt fantastiskHP er bare helt fantastiskHP er bare helt fantastiskHP er bare helt fantastiskHP er bare helt fantastiskHP er bare helt fantastisk

OM du steker i oliven eller peanøtt så ikke ha mer enn halv varme og beregn gooood til. For transfett er uansett fy-fy

SB boken som selges her i norge har rimelig store mangler når det kommer til området fett...

Så stek med litt smør eller litt kokos også tilsetter du olje når du er ferdig.

Gammel 26-04-05, 17:23   #4
pusi
Medlem

pusi sin avatar

Medlem siden: Apr 2005
Hvor: Froskeland
Alder: 44
pusi er ny på veien

Yummy!!!

Prøvde "mock french toast" i dag.

Herreguuuud så godt! Anbefales absolutt!
Stekte i bittebittebittelitt smør. Jeg vil si ca. ett fjon.
Det blir ikke egentlig french toast, men en tykk pannekake eller lapp.
Serverte med fromage frais (i Norge kan man bruke lettyoghurt naturell) med litt strø-canderel, mandelessens og mandelflak.

pusi er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: MUP - egenkomponert Svar med sitat
Svar

Aktive brukere som ser på denne tråden: 1 (0 medlemmer 1 gjester)

Trådverktøy

Innleggsregler
Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
Du kan ikke skrive svar
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
Du kan ikke endre dine innlegg

BB code is
[IMG] kode er
HTML kode er Av
Bytt forum

Lignende tråder
Tråd Trådstarter Forum Svar Siste innlegg
Fase 1 - orker ikke mat cococococat Fase I 26 27-10-04 19:34
Hvordan følge fase 2 - vedvarende vekttap HP Vedvarende vekttap 0 29-02-04 22:31

Alle klokkeslett er GMT +2. Klokken er nå 21:25.