Søk i lavkarbosidene:
Tilpasset søk
Gå tilbake   Lavkarbo.no :: Karbojunkie > Oppskrifter, bøker og andre tema > Oppskrifter > Frokost og kveldsmat

SB Breakfast without eggs - Fase 1

Frokost og kveldsmat Forum for å dele gode tips og oppskrifter til frokost og kveldsmat på de ulike lavkarbokosthold.

Del denne siden:

Svar

Trådverktøy
Gammel 08-10-04, 10:01   #1
Marianne
Livsdesigner

Marianne sin avatar

Medlem siden: Sep 2004
Hvor: Østlandet
Marianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastisk

SB Breakfast without eggs - Fase 1

Her er noen få forslag til frokoster uten egg. Jeg spiser egg til frokost hver dag, men BARE da. Spiser andre ting resten av dagen, så blir jeg ikke så lei. De stedene det står Splenda, kan du bruke kunstig søtningsmiddel i steden. Veggie Sausage er vegetarianer pølser som du kan få kjøpt i helsekosten. Også noen vanlige matbutikker har hermetiske pølser fra nutana, du finner dem der de ellers har helsekost. Håper det går bra at det er på engelsk!
Ha en smakfull dag! marianne
Breakfasts Without Eggs
There are not many options for breakfasts without eggs in Phase 1, but here are some suggestions. Remember, you don’t have to stick to “traditional” breakfast foods. Try anything on the list of Foods to Enjoy, even leftovers from the night before. You could also have soup for breakfast.

Cottage Cheese with Pecans
This is good, one of our favorites. Posted on the SBD forums as Mock Cinnabon.

1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese

1 packet Splenda

Cinnamon to taste

Toasted pecans

Mix cottage cheese and Splenda. Sprinkle with as much cinnamon as you like, and top with toasted pecans (I use 7 pecan halves.) You can break the halves into pieces if desired and mix in with the cottage cheese. This is good if you like something sweet in the mornings.

Be sure to count the pecans as part of your nut allowance for the day.

This is also a good snack.

Ricotta Breakfast

Any of the Phase 1 Ricotta Dessertswould be appropriate for breakfast if you like something sweet in the mornings.

Yogurt Breakfast

An 8-ounce carton of no-sugar-added, low fat yogurt can be eaten for breakfast. This can be plain, vanilla, or fruit flavored but without added fruit. You can add various flavorings and extracts to your taste to plain yogurt. Some combinations:

Cocoa powder, Splenda, dash of pure almond extract.

Cocoa powder, Splenda, cinnamon

Maple extract, Splenda

Pure orange extract, Splenda, cocoa powder,

Note: Browse the extract aisle and use your imagination. You can use other sugar substitutes to your taste.

Cottage Cheese with Tomatoes and Turkey

Fix a plate of low-fat cottage cheese, sliced tomatoes, and a couple of slices of turkey breast. If you like, you can warm the turkey in the microwave or brown in a skillet, and broil the tomatoes in your toaster oven. Can top tomatoes with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese before broiling.

Note: I buy a "slab" of turkey breast, Cajun style, in Sam's Club, and slice it or dice it for various uses (breakfast, lunch salads, soups, etc.).

Veggie Sausage and Onion-Pepper Stir-Fry

One serving. Eat as many veggies as you want. Recipe by MizFrog.

1 Morningstar Farms Veggie Breakfast Sausage patty

1 teaspoon olive or canola oil

Sliced or coarsely chopped onions

Bell peppers, any color, sliced or cut in bite-sized pieces*

Seasonings as desired (salt, pepper, seasoned salt, herbs, etc.)

In a nonstick skillet, cook frozen patty until done. Remove from pan and cut into bite-sized pieces; set aside. Put oil in pan and sauté veggies until crisp-tender. Add seasonings and return sausage pieces to pan with the veggies. Stir-fry all until hot. Can top with some low fat shredded cheese if desired.

*Other veggies can also be used.

Veggie Sausage with Roasted Veggies

One serving. When you make roasted veggies for dinner, make enough to have some left over for breakfast.

1 Morningstar Farms Veggie Breakfast Sausage patty

1 to 2 cups leftover roasted veggies

In a nonstick skillet, cook frozen patty until browned. When almost done, push the veggie patty to the side and add the roasted veggies to the skillet, stirring occasionally until hot.

Microwaved Scrambled Eggs & Veggie Sausage

Makes one serving.

1 frozen Morningstar Farms Veggie Breakfast Sausage Link, cut into four pieces

1/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product (such as Egg Beaters)

1 tablespoon low fat or nonfat cottage cheese

1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning

Spray microwavable measuring cup with no stick cooking spray. Add link pieces. Microwave on high 10 seconds or until thawed.

Add egg product, cottage cheese and Italian seasoning; stir. Cover with vented microwave-safe plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until egg product is almost set, stirring after 30 seconds. Let stand 1 minute.

In Phase 2, you can serve with whole wheat toast if desired.

Breakfasts with “disguised” eggs.
These breakfasts contain eggs, but you don’t really notice
that you’re eating them.

Zucchini Hash Browns Breakfast

See Phase 1 Veggies—Zucchinifor hash browns recipes.

Serve for breakfast with sliced tomatoes or some tomato juice and a serving of protein (maybe some leftover chicken, slices of turkey, smoked salmon, veggie breakfast patty).

In Phase 2, you can top these with sour cream if desired. Can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to heat and serve.

Chicken Salad Breakfast

See Phase 1 Lunches for chicken salad recipes.

Chicken salad, sliced tomatoes, and cottage cheese make a good eggless breakfast.

I expand my life to include the possibilities of miracles!
Marianne er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Lindberg m/egne tilpasninger Svar med sitat
Svar

Aktive brukere som ser på denne tråden: 1 (0 medlemmer 1 gjester)

Trådverktøy

Innleggsregler
Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
Du kan ikke skrive svar
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
Du kan ikke endre dine innlegg

BB code is
[IMG] kode er
HTML kode er Av
Bytt forum

Lignende tråder
Tråd Trådstarter Forum Svar Siste innlegg
SB Breakfast Recipe List - Fase 1 Marianne Frokost og kveldsmat 3 26-04-05 17:23
Fase 1 - orker ikke mat cococococat Fase I 26 27-10-04 19:34
Karbohydrater i sukketter? sunbeam Lavkarbo generelt 12 16-08-04 20:49
Hvordan følge fase 2 - vedvarende vekttap HP Vedvarende vekttap 0 29-02-04 22:31

Alle klokkeslett er GMT +2. Klokken er nå 12:47.