Søk i lavkarbosidene:
Tilpasset søk
Gå tilbake   Lavkarbo.no :: Karbojunkie > Utenfor tema > Livets lyse side

Alt Du Vil Vite Om Dietter.....

Livets lyse side Har du en suksesshistorie, nådd et delmål, gått ned et kilo eller to? Føler du for å dele suksess og glede, så er dette stedet.

Del denne siden:

Svar

Trådverktøy
Gammel 27-05-04, 16:28   #1
Nille
Administrator

Nille sin avatar

Medlem siden: Feb 2004
Alder: 67
Nille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastisk

Alt Du Vil Vite Om Dietter.....

Fikk denne på mail i dag:

Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it. Don't waste them on exercise. Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer. That's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.
Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?
A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hay and corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So a steak is nothing more than an efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system. Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable). And a pork chop can give you 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vegetable slop.
Q: Is beer or wine bad for me?
A: Look, it goes to the earlier point about fruits and vegetables. As we all know, scientists divide everything in the world in to three categories: animal, mineral, and vegetable. We all know that beer and wine are not animal, and they are not on the periodic table of elements, so that only leaves one thing, right? My advice: Have a burger and a beer and enjoy
your liquid vegetables.
Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have a body, and you have body fat, your ratio is one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio is two to one, etc.
Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No
Pain?....Good.
Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: You're not listening. Foods are fried these days in vegetable oil. In fact, they're permeated in it. How could getting more vegetables be bad for you?
Q: What's the secret to healthy eating?
A: Thicker gravy.
Q: Will sit-ups prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Definitely not! ! ! When you exercise a muscle, it gets bigger. You should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.
Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: Are you crazy? HELLO . .Cocoa beans . . ...another vegetable! ! ! It's the best feel-good food around."

Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets. Have a cookie . . . flour is a veggie! ! ! One more thing "When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt."

Aktive brukere som ser på denne tråden: 1 (0 medlemmer 1 gjester)

Trådverktøy

Innleggsregler
Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
Du kan ikke skrive svar
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
Du kan ikke endre dine innlegg

BB code is
[IMG] kode er
HTML kode er Av
Bytt forum

Lignende tråder
Tråd Trådstarter Forum Svar Siste innlegg
Mål! HP Generell diskusjon 44 12-12-09 16:00
1000 tråden!!! HP Livets lyse side 1036 23-05-06 14:44
Hvordan følge fase 2 - vedvarende vekttap HP Vedvarende vekttap 0 29-02-04 22:31

Alle klokkeslett er GMT +2. Klokken er nå 12:24.