Søk i lavkarbosidene:
Tilpasset søk
Gå tilbake   Lavkarbo.no :: Karbojunkie > Kosthold og helse > Lavkarbo generelt

Atkins Bakemix til hva?

Lavkarbo generelt Generell diskusjon omkring lavkarbo, lavglykemisk og karbohydratkontrollert kosthold.

Del denne siden:

Svar

Trådverktøy
Gammel 28-07-05, 14:58   #26
Marianne
Livsdesigner

Marianne sin avatar

Medlem siden: Sep 2004
Hvor: Østlandet
Marianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastisk

Belgian Waffles

Belgian Waffles

Belgian-style waffles are thicker than standard waffles. This recipe can be prepared in either type of waffle maker.

227 grams Atkins Quick CuisineTM Bake Mix
2 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
59 ml heavy cream
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon sugar-free vanilla syrup
59 ml ice water
Vegetable oil spray to grease waffle iron
us

1. Heat waffle iron per manufacturer’s instructions. Whisk together bake mix, sugar substitute, baking powder and salt. Add cream, eggs and syrup and stir until well blended (batter will be stiff). Add cold water 1 tablespoon at a time until batter is easily spoonable and spreadable, about the consistency of a thick pancake batter.
2. Spray waffle iron with oil spray. Place approximately 3 tablespoons of batter in center of a waffle iron. Cook according to manufacturer's instructions until crisp and dark golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve warm.

When cooking a large batch of waffles, make them in advace and reheat by placing on a baking sheet in a 375° oven for 5 to 7 minutes, until crisp and hot (waffles can also be frozen and reheated; just add 5 minutes to reheating time).

Servings: 8
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake/Cook time: 10 minutes

Carbohydrates:
4.5 grams
Net Carbs:
2 grams
Fiber:
2.5 grams
Protein:
9 grams
Fat:
5 grams
Calories:

I expand my life to include the possibilities of miracles!
Marianne er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Lindberg m/egne tilpasninger Svar med sitat
Gammel 28-07-05, 14:59   #27
Marianne
Livsdesigner

Marianne sin avatar

Marianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastiskMarianne er bare helt fantastisk

Atkins Pie Crust - paideig

Atkins Pie Crust/Paideig

This basic recipe is fundamental to any low-carb repertoire. It can be used to create countless sweet and savory dishes.

236 ml Atkins Quick Cuisine Bake Mix TM
1/8 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 1/2 tablespoons cold water
us

1. In a food processor, pulse bake mix, salt and butter until the texture resembles a coarse meal. Drizzle in water and continue pulsing until the dough just starts to come together. Turn onto a sheet of plastic, form into a ball and cover. Flatten to a 7-inch disc and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Roll out between 2 sheets of plastic wrap into a 12-inch circle. Remove top sheet of plastic and invert pastry onto a 9-inch pie plate. Center the pastry and press onto the bottom and sides of the dish. Remove the remaining plastic, roll under the edges and crimp decoratively. Freeze for 15 minutes.
3. Use unbaked crust as indicated in recipe of your choice. Or for a prebaked crust, heat the oven to 400º . Prick the bottom and corners of the pie shell with a fork and cover lightly with foil. Bake for 16 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 4 to 6 minutes or until golden. Cool on a rack before using.

If you aren't adept at rolling dough, simply pat crust in an even layer into pie plate.

Yield: 1 9-inch crust
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake/Cook time: 22 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes

Carbohydrates:
4 grams
Net Carbs:
1.5 grams
Fiber:
2.5 grams
Protein:
6.5 grams
Fat:
9 grams
Calories:

Marianne er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Lindberg m/egne tilpasninger Svar med sitat
Gammel 28-07-05, 15:01   #28
Marianne
Livsdesigner

Marianne sin avatar

Italian Ricotta Cheesecake

Italian Ricotta Cheesecake

Baking it in a water bath gives this cheesecake a creamy texture and ensures even cooking. Simply place a large roasting pan in the center rack of the oven, put the cheesecake pan in the center of the roasting pan, and fill with enough hot water to come at least halfway up the sides.

Crust:
340 grams finely ground walnuts or pecans
2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Filling:
32 ounces whole-milk ricotta cheese
113 grams cream cheese, softened
4 large eggs
340 grams granular sugar substitute
3 tablespoons Atkins Quick Quisine™ Bake Mix
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
us

1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line the outside of an 8-inch springform pan with a double layer of aluminum foil. Combine crust ingredients; pat onto bottom and sides of pan. Bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
2. In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process ricotta until very smooth. Add cream cheese; process until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, processing until incorporated. Add sugar substitute, bake mix, vanilla and lemon zest. Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Pour filling into cooled crust; smooth top.
3. Bake cheesecake in a water bath until puffed and golden and a toothpick inserted 1 inch from center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cool to room temperature on a wire rack, then refrigerate. When well chilled, remove from springform pan, cut into wedges and serve.

Servings: 10
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake/Cook time: 1 h 10 min

Carbohydrates:
9 grams
Net Carbs:
8 grams
Fiber:
1 grams
Protein:
18 grams
Fat:
27.5 grams
Calories:

Gammel 28-07-05, 15:03   #29
Marianne
Livsdesigner

Marianne sin avatar

Pistachio Butter Cookies

Pistachio Butter Cookies

These delectable treats get their hearty texture from oatmeal and their nutty flavor from toasted pistachios.

Vegetable oil spray for greasing baking sheet
118 ml unsalted shelled pistachios, lightly toasted
59 ml old-fashioned oatmeal (havremel)
79 ml granular sugar substitute
79 ml whole wheat flour
79 ml Atkins Quick QuisineTM Bake Mix
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
118 ml unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
us

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil spray.
2. Process pistachios, oatmeal, sugar substitute, flour, bake mix, salt and baking powder in a food processor until nuts and oatmeal are finely ground, about 1 minute. Add butter and egg and process until combined, about 15 seconds, scraping down sides if necessary. Chill dough for 15 minutes, until firm.
3. Roll dough into 24 balls and place on prepared sheet. Flatten with palm of hand to about 1/8” thick. Bake cookies until bottoms and edges are deep golden, 14-16 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.

Servings: 24
Yield: 24 cookies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake/Cook time: 16 minutes
Chill time: 15 minutes

Carbohydrates:
4 grams
Net Carbs:
3 grams
Fiber:
1 grams
Protein:
2 grams
Fat:
5.5 grams
Calories:

Gammel 28-07-05, 15:05   #30
Marianne
Livsdesigner

Marianne sin avatar

Earl Grey Tea and Chocolate Pots de Creme

Earl Grey Tea and Chocolate Pots de Creme

Super silky in texture, with an intriguing, delicately sweet flavor, this baked dessert custard is currently popular at many upscale restaurants. Earl Grey is a black tea made fragrant with bergamot oil.

43 grams unsweetened baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
236 ml heavy or whipping cream
157 ml water
3 Earl Grey tea bags
4 large egg yolks
5 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
Whipped cream, sweetened with sugar substitute (optional)
us

1. Heat oven to 325°F. Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring cream and water to a simmer. Remove from heat. Pour just enough cream mixture over chocolate to cover (about 1/2 cup).
2. Add tea bags to remaining cream mixture in saucepan and let steep 10 minutes. Squeeze tea bags over mixture and remove.
3. Whisk chocolate mixture until smooth. Whisk egg yolks and sugar substitute into the warm cream mixture in saucepan until well mixed, then whisk in the chocolate until smooth.
4. Pour mixture through a strainer into four 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups. Place cups in a large roasting pan. Place roasting pan in oven and carefully pour boiling water into pan until water comes halfway up sides of cups. Cover entire pan with foil and bake 33 to 35 minutes, until custards are set but slightly jiggly in center. Let stand in pan at room temperature 15 minutes.
5. Remove cups, cover with plastic wrap (stretch wrap over edges of cup so wrap does not touch custard) and refrigerate until cold. Serve topped with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.

Servings: 4
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake/Cook time: 40 minutes
Chill time: 2 hours

Carbohydrates:
7 grams
Net Carbs:
2 grams
Fiber:
5 grams
Protein:
6 grams
Fat:
33 grams
Calories:

fra www.atkins.com

Gammel 28-07-05, 15:06   #31
Marianne
Livsdesigner

Marianne sin avatar

Coconut Pie

Coconut Pie

Pamela says “Hubby calls this my best ‘diet’ dessert.” It is indeed delicious. You’ll have about ½ cup filling left over, which you can simply bake in a custard cup.

Crust:
142 grams almond flour (about 5 1/2 ounces whole almonds, ground)
80 grams shredded unsweetened coconut
50 grams granular sugar substitute
1 egg white

Filling:
1 can (414 ml) coconut milk
118 ml heavy cream
6 eggs
1 egg yolk
100 grams granular sugar subsitute
1 teaspoon coconut extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
60 grams shredded unsweetened coconut
us

1. For crust: Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix almond flour, coconut, sugar substitute and egg white. If coconut mixture is too dry to hold together add 1 to 2 teaspoons of water, a few drops at a time, until mixture holds its shape when pinched together. Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9” pie plate to form a crust. Bake 15 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from oven; set aside. Increase oven temperature to 450ºF.
2. For filling: Scald coconut milk and cream in a medium saucepan; set aside to cool slightly. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed (or with a wire whisk), beat eggs and yolk until frothy. Beat in sugar substitute, salt, vanilla and coconut extract. Slowly beat in coconut milk mixture. Fold in shredded coconut and stir gently.
3. Pour filling into prepared crust. Bake 5 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350ºF and bake 15 minutes more or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack to room temperature, then transfer to refrigerator to chill completely.

You can find unsweetened shredded coconut in health food stores. If only coconut flakes are available, chop them finely.

Prep time: 30 minutes
Bake/Cook time: 20 minutes
Chill time: 3 hours

Carbohydrates:
11.5 grams
Net Carbs:
8 grams
Fiber:
3.5 grams
Protein:
12 grams
Fat:
42.5 grams
Calories:

Gammel 28-07-05, 15:08   #32
Marianne
Livsdesigner

Marianne sin avatar

Vanilla-Coconut Ice Cream

Vanilla-Coconut Ice Cream

A subtle and natural coconut flavor really shines through in this slightly sweet ice cream. Pair it with sugar-free chocolate syrup mixed with a drizzle of rum for a tropical summer treat.

6 egg yolks
177 ml granular sugar substitute
472 ml heavy cream
1 can (399 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
2 teaspoons coconut extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
80 grams shredded unsweetened coconut, lightly toasted
us

1. In a medium bowl, whisk yolks and sugar substitute to combine. In a medium pot, bring heavy cream to a simmer over medium-high heat.
2. Slowly pour one cup cream into yolk mixture, whisking constantly. Pour yolk mixture back into pot. This process is known as "tempering."
3. Cook, stirring constantly over medium heat, until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, approximantely 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in coconut milk, coconut and vanilla extracts, and salt. Chill 4 hours.
4. Pour ice cream mix into ice cream maker. Process according to manufacturer's directions. About 5 minutes before ice cream is finished, add the toasted coconut.

You can buy unsweetened shredded coconut, as well as coconut extract, in health food stores. To toast coconut, spread on a baking sheet and bake at 350º F for 5-10 minutes

Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake/Cook time: 5 minutes
Chill time: 4 hours

Carbohydrates:
8 grams
Net Carbs:
5.5 grams
Fiber:
2.5 grams
Protein:
5 grams
Fat:
44 grams
Calories:

Gammel 28-07-05, 15:11   #33
Iset
Seniormedlem

Iset sin avatar

Medlem siden: Jan 2004
Hvor: Sola
Alder: 44
Iset er bare helt fantastiskIset er bare helt fantastiskIset er bare helt fantastiskIset er bare helt fantastiskIset er bare helt fantastiskIset er bare helt fantastiskIset er bare helt fantastiskIset er bare helt fantastiskIset er bare helt fantastiskIset er bare helt fantastiskIset er bare helt fantastisk

Å HERREGUD i jøssenavn!!! Du er helt utrolig, Marianne!!!!

Gammel 28-07-05, 15:14   #34
Marianne
Livsdesigner

Marianne sin avatar

Thanks, jeg fikk dilla - så mye godt 'a!

Gammel 31-07-05, 14:00   #35
Matilde
Medlem

Matilde sin avatar

Medlem siden: May 2005
Hvor: Åmot i Buskerud
Alder: 42
Matilde har en fantastisk aura rundt segMatilde har en fantastisk aura rundt seg
Wink

Herregud!!!! SÅ Mye Herlig!! Du Er Herlig Marianne!!!!!!!!!:d

og "kappløpet" med Thula og Studentberta:

Jeg vil heller angre på ting jeg gjør enn å angre på ting jeg aldri fikk gjort! (som å nyte livet som slank, hihi...*knis* )

MOM- maker of miracle
Matilde er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Ketolysekuren! Svar med sitat
Gammel 25-01-06, 21:29   #36
Daizy
Seniormedlem

Daizy sin avatar

Medlem siden: Nov 2004
Alder: 46
Daizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt av

Sv: Atkins Bakemix til hva?

Disse oppskriftene så helt herlige ut. Er det noen som har prøvd de???
Jeg synes pannekaker (og pizza bunn) med atkins bake mix blir litt merkelige i smaken... så jeg er litt skeptisk til å bake med den...

17/11 = 30 kg lost = Jeg er i mål!!!
~3-5 kg "ønskekilo" igjen~
Daizy er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Lavkarbo à la Atkins Svar med sitat
Gammel 25-01-06, 21:32   #37
Nille
Administrator

Nille sin avatar

Medlem siden: Feb 2004
Alder: 67
Nille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastiskNille er bare helt fantastisk

Har to bokser i skapet jeg (arva av en venninde). Har brukt i brød (hadde ikke nok protein pulver). Merkelig smak...... Har ikke brukt det mer enn det.

Gammel 25-01-06, 21:36   #38
Helene
Seniormedlem

Helene sin avatar

Medlem siden: Feb 2005
Alder: 37
Helene er en virkelig god ressursHelene er en virkelig god ressursHelene er en virkelig god ressursHelene er en virkelig god ressursHelene er en virkelig god ressursHelene er en virkelig god ressursHelene er en virkelig god ressursHelene er en virkelig god ressursHelene er en virkelig god ressursHelene er en virkelig god ressursHelene er en virkelig god ressurs

skjønner ikke at det selger.. jeg prøvde pannekaker.. klarte ikke smaken

Helene er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Egenkomponert som ligner ketolyse Svar med sitat
Gammel 25-01-06, 21:49   #39
Daizy
Seniormedlem

Daizy sin avatar

Medlem siden: Nov 2004
Alder: 46
Daizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt avDaizy har veldig mye å være stolt av

Men disse oppskriftene har ganske mye smaktilsetning som kanskje skjuler bakemix smaken? *lov å håpe*

Jeg har 3 bokser i skapet...

17/11 = 30 kg lost = Jeg er i mål!!!
~3-5 kg "ønskekilo" igjen~
Daizy er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Lavkarbo à la Atkins Svar med sitat
Gammel 25-01-06, 23:16   #40
Albertine
Gjest

Når jeg lager pannekaker av bake mixen blir de bestandig MYYYYE bedre enn med soyaprotein. Trikset er å ha masse egg, masse rømme og masse smør i, og akkurat nok mix til å binde det hele sammen. Vanilje er også supergodt oppi.

Svar med sitat
Gammel 29-01-06, 18:58   #41
des65
Seniormedlem

des65 sin avatar

Medlem siden: May 2005
Hvor: Langt nord
Alder: 58
des65 er virkelig snilldes65 er virkelig snilldes65 er virkelig snilldes65 er virkelig snill

Har også litt å bruke opp. Prøvde det i et brød og byttet ut noe av proteinpulveret, men det ble rart og rydde som bare det.
De engelske oppskriftene er for mye for meg, elendig i å finne ut av slike. Ønsker norske jeg

1.delmål (under 100) nådd: 20.10.05
2.delmål (under 90) nådd: 23.01.06

3.delmål (under 80) nådd: Skal nåes før 1.juni 2006!!
des65 er avlogget   Min kostholdsfilosofi: Lindberg tror jeg... Svar med sitat
Gammel 03-02-06, 19:45   #42
luringen
Seniormedlem

luringen sin avatar

Medlem siden: Jan 2005
Alder: 56
luringen er en virkelig god ressursluringen er en virkelig god ressursluringen er en virkelig god ressursluringen er en virkelig god ressursluringen er en virkelig god ressursluringen er en virkelig god ressursluringen er en virkelig god ressursluringen er en virkelig god ressursluringen er en virkelig god ressursluringen er en virkelig god ressursluringen er en virkelig god ressurs

oj! Her var det masse å prøve...har fått tak i bakemixen på Smartklubb!!

Aktive brukere som ser på denne tråden: 1 (0 medlemmer 1 gjester)

Innleggsregler
Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
Du kan ikke skrive svar
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
Du kan ikke endre dine innlegg

BB code is
[IMG] kode er
HTML kode er Av
Bytt forum

Lignende tråder
Tråd Trådstarter Forum Svar Siste innlegg
Hva syns dere om dette? CKD-diet Iset Lavkarbo generelt 15 15-07-05 14:20
ketolyse kuren kontra Atkins.. nomma Lavkarbo generelt 6 10-06-05 23:58

Alle klokkeslett er GMT +2. Klokken er nå 06:19.